Sunoptics LED 3000 Lightsource
Sunoptics Surgical LED3000 is a state-of-the-art LED Lightsource designed to provide light for endoscopic procedures. The lumen output is comparable to many Xenon lightsources currently being used in endoscopy. The expected LED life of 30,000 hours eliminates the need to purchase replacement lamps thus saving money in operational cost.
- Compact, efficient, durable source of brilliant “daylight” quality light for
headlights and endoscopy.
- Lumen output comparable to many Xenon units but more stable and consistent.
- Expected LED life of 30,000 hours (15 years @ 40 hrs/week x 50 weeks/year) eliminates costly periodic lamp changes.
- Colour temperature: LED3000 6950°K
- Electronic (PWM) intensity control from 0-100%; variety of linear & geometric dimming profiles available for optimum performance with cameras.
- High-level Command Interface facilitates remote control and status access through integral RS232 and USB ports.
- Ergonomically designed turret includes ACMI, Olympus, Storz, & Wolf ports; single port versions (shown above) and other port styles are also available.
- LED automatically shuts off when cable is removed from active port.
- Standby mode turns off LED but keeps lightsource energized and adjustable.
- Accepts 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz input power for worldwide operation.
- Regulatory: IEC60601-1 3rd Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, CE mark.
- Dimensions: 11” W x 4.5” H x 11” D; weight 3.4kg (7.5 lbs).
- SSL-3000T LED-3000 lightsource
- SSL0070T – Sunoptic Floorstand
- SG40-110-VHB – GREY “RCS” HB, 110MM VAR. SPOT MODULE, SU-0097 BIF CABLE
- SU-0097 SUNOPTIC, 4MM, FUSED HEADLIGHT CABLE, WITH MOLDED GRIP FOR LED