Sunoptics LED 4500 Lightsource
Sunoptics Surgical LED4000 is a state-of-the-art LED Lightsource designed to provide light for Headlight and endoscopic procedures. The lumen output is comparable to many Xenon lightsources currently being used in endoscopy. The expected LED life of 30,000 hours eliminates the need to purchase replacement lamps, thus saving money in operational cost.
The Sunoptic LED 4500 is the latest state-of-the-art LED light source produced by Sunoptic Surgical and is a further improvement on our unique LED engine design. When used with a fibreoptic headlight, the LED 4500 produces a uniform light spot with no distracting halo or shadows. With no lamps to replace and an expected life of 50,000 hours, the LED 4500 is a long-lasting, cost-efficient alternative to traditional xenon light sources.
The New LED 4500’s compact size, quiet operation and ease of use make it ideal for working as an independent system or using it as a replacement for older light sources found on endoscopy towers.
Specifications and Features
- 105K Lux at 40cm working distance when paired with a Sunoptic fibreoptic
• 20mm- 120mm adjustable spot at 40cm
• Can be paired with LED specific headlight for maximum light transmission
• CRI rating of 70
• Colour temperature 6500° for true colour representation of tissue
• 120 watts
• Available with mobile floor stand
• Whisper quiet operation.
• 50,0000 hour expected life
• Lower cost of ownership in comparison to equivalent xenon systems
• Intensity control 0-100%
• 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Sturdy and Reliable
- No lamp to replace
- Consistent Illumination throughout product life
- Low-profile and whisper quiet operation
- Minimal service requirements
- Backed by Sunoptics 3 year warranty
- SSL-4500T-SC-K – LED-4500 light Source with Standard CRI and “K” cord (For International ordering please specify cord required)
- SSL0070T – Sunoptic Floor Stand
- SG40-110-VHB -Fibre Optic Headlight for LED use- Navy Blue Headband with patented “RCS” clip, Bifurcated Cable with Grey Sheathing, 20-110 Variable Spot Module
- SU-0097 – Replacement Headlight Cable- 4MM Fibre Optic Headlight Cable with HexaFUSE Fused Fibre Technology and ergonomic moulded grip Handle